MUN Command is the all-in-one solution for chairs, delegates, and organizers, combining chairing software, live polling, chat, and conference management.See what it's about!
One app. For everyone.
- Get a handle on communication by using the built-in chat before, during and after the conference
- Stop worrying about keeping people informed by setting the conference schedule and venues in the app
- Acquire more sponsors by providing them with creative packages, integrations and great exposure
- Know your committee better by having in-depth feedback and statistics on every delegate
- Stop struggling to record motions as delegates will submit them through the MUN Command Conference App
- Manage all kinds of documents and amendments with ease - all through the app
- Stop switching between browser-tabs and windows. Everything you need is in one place for you
- Don't worry about when to go where. It's all there at your fingertips
- Make better connections by chatting with anyone in the conference - in groups or one on one
- Stay focused by finding, submitting and managing all documents in one place
- Never be overlooked by adding yourself to the General Speakers List, submitting your motions, voting and much more
The Conference App
- Chair individual sessions
- Manage the main modes of debate
- Conduct roll call votes with ease
- Organize better conferences
- Configure your conference with different participants and committees
- Let chairs manage all modes of debate
- Give delegates access to enable in-app voting, self-adding to the General Speakers List, and delegate-driven motions
- Chat with all conference participants
- Let delegates and chairs manage and approve documents in the app
- Configure the conference schedule, venues and sponsor integrations in the conference tab
- Take advantage of in-depth conference analytics
- Transition seamlessly between desktop and mobile
Hear what organizers, chairs and delegates have to say who used the Conference App!
Secretary General, JCUMUN Rome 2022
Secretary General, GIMUN Geneva 2021
Under Secretay General, PIMUN Paris 2022
Secretay General, SGMUN St. Gallen 2021
Let’s make this great together.
Sign up for our regular updates now, become one of the first testers, provide feedback and get the features you need in the app we all want.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.